Seven tips to extend the life and look of your wood furniture.
- Use desk pads & coasters
- Lift objects when moving, don’t slide
- Use felt or leather pads on bottom of office accessories or components
- No vinyl binders. They may cause damage to the finish if there is prolonged contact
- Periodically move accessories & objects on top of the desk to avoid wood color changes
- Keep wood out of direct sunlight. Direct sunlight can destroy the original beauty
- Protective glass tops should have tabs underneath in order to allow the wood to breath