Office Cubicles San Diego – Los Angeles & Orange County
Do you want to make a statement with your cubicles or do you simply need to fit more people in your available space? Finding the right office cubicles in San Diego can be an overwhelming task. Our goal is to help you find the right cubicles to fit your organization’s needs. Here are a few things to think about when buying cubicles.
How many cubicles do I need?
Deciding how many cubicles you need sometimes requires a little foresight. First, find out how many people will need workspaces between the present moment and by the end of your office lease. It is usually best to get set up for future growth. If you are buying used cubicles for sale in San Diego you may not be able to get more matching ones later. With new cubicles, you will generally save on the price of each station and avoid extra downtime.
Next, you need to have accurate measurements of the space to know how many you can fit. This will show you if the office space even accommodates your needs. If your growth estimates outpace office capacity you will need to plan for smaller workstations than your team may want. You might have to use a few private offices as shared work areas. If things are two compact, you may have no choice but to set up an open plan instead of individual cubicles.
How can your cubicle layout enhance efficiency?
How your teams interact drives the conversation about your cubicle layout. Different roles require varying levels of visual and audible privacy. Some teams need to communicate with each other in real-time, while other departments may need to handle private information and need a certain amount of privacy. For instance, a graphic design team working on a project together is going to want to communicate more than HR professionals working on individual cases.
Cubicle panels come in various heights and how workstations are placed can determine sound levels for each user. A good cubicle layout balances the need for employees to not feel isolated with the fact that a little bit of privacy can encourage them to focus on the task at hand. If an employee must focus intensely to complete their work or requires a high level of discretion then high panels and a layout that minimizes traffic around their workstation may make sense. Do they communicate with their surrounding team frequently? Do they interact with walk-in customers or teammates or collaborate within a team? If so then low panel workstations will probably make more sense.
What is the standard size of an office cubicle?
If you are on a lookout for cubicles for sale in San Diego, you’ll probably come across three different heights and styles:
- Standard cubicles can be adapted to fit any business type. They typically come in three sizes – 6×6, 6×8 or 8×8 inches. While standard cubicles are designed for a single employee, they still provide plenty of space.
- Modular cubicles provide employees with extra privacy due to their high walls and doors. They come with larger footprints and can be up to 12 inches tall with solid or glass paneling.
- Call center cubicles are the best option for business owners who want to accommodate a larger number of employees. These cubicles have shorter walls and sometimes come with glass panels. Typical dimensions are 2×5, 4×4, and 5×5 inches.
How tall is a cubicle wall?
There are three standard cubicle wall heights you can find when shopping for cubicles in San Diego:
- Low-height cubicle walls (42 inches) are best for employees who need to communicate with one another while working and they allow supervisors to check up on what the employees are doing.
- Mid-height cubicle walls (54 inches) provide both a little bit of privacy and allow for communications if the employees stand up.
- Tall-height cubicle walls (60 inches or more) are great for businesses that need their employees to stay focused and have privacy since they block sound and maximize privacy.
What material are cubicles made of?
Modern office cubicles in San Diego come in a wide variety of styles and materials. While the cubicle frames are usually made from metal, the walls can be wood, fabric, whiteboard or glass. The shelves and desks are typically made from laminate, fabric, metal, or wood. The materials you choose will depend on your needs and the level of privacy and comfort you desire.
Should I buy new or used cubicles?
Are you wondering whether you should look for used or new cubicles for sale in San Diego? While purchasing used cubicles is definitely a viable option and can be a great short-term solution, investing in new ones can give you more value in the long term for a number of reasons:
- You’ll have more design options to choose from
- Your cubicles will be covered by a warranty
- You’ll get state-of-the-art cubicles with modern technology
- Your cubicles will follow the latest ergonomic trends
Shop top-quality office cubicles in San Diego, and more!
The appearance of your workspace says a lot about the nature of your business. High-quality furniture is a must if you want to impress your visitors and business partners in San Diego, whether you’re located in the Gaslamp Quarter or Seaport Village. Luckily, you won’t have to search for too long if you’re searching for the finest cubicles for sale in San Diego.
With BOO Furniture, your office space will get the professional and sophisticated appearance it deserves. Are you looking to purchase a first-rate reception desk to make your San Diego business more welcoming or you want to give your office a stylish touch with a top-notch conference table in San Diego? Our experienced design consultants and specialists will go to great lengths to ensure your office furniture meets all of your needs. Stop by our showroom today and take your pick!